FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal- Apply @ www.frsc.gov.ng
Are you looking for information about the FRSC Recruitment or you are aware about the recruitment and cannot proceed in Applying for the Job? You are at the right place because this article will give you vital information concerning the FRSC Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to become an FRSC Officer? if yes, then you have to read this guide very careful to claim the Job you’re looking for.
There are some frequently asked questions by visitors of this page which includes:
- When would the FRSC Recruitment Commence?
- How Much is the FRSC Recruitment Form
- When is the closing date for the FRSC Recruitment Exercise?
- What are the Requirements for the FRSC Recruitment Exercise?
- How can i Apply for the FRSC Recruitment?
- What are the Academic Qualifications for the FRSC Recruitment?
Other Job Opportunities:
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the FRSC Official Website is www.frsc.gov.ng All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely in this page below.
Please take note that the FRSC Recruitment has not started yet, but you are advised to bookmark this page or keep visiting this site till when we update the information. While waiting for the recruitment to start, get to know the Requirements, Academic Qualifications, Procedures.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2020
FRSC requirements for 2020 is as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
FRSC Recruitment(2020) Academic/ Professional Qualification
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Important Things to Note about the FRSC Recruitment 2020
Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants should visit: FRSC PORTAL to apply and follow all the instruction before applying for the Job. If you have any issues with applying for FRSC Recruitment 2020 Portal, kindly let us know in the comment section and we would promptly reply.
Follow us on all our social media handles => Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more current job news in Ghana.