A non-governmental organization working on the improvement of health equity through sustained research, program delivery, technical assistance, and education will be providing technical support through a short-term implementation engagement for the Key Population Size Estimation Study 2022.
In order to complete the field implementation process, we require the services of qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Support Officer
Locations: Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Plateau, Kebbi, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Delta, Ogun & Bauchi
Employment Type: Short-term
Duration of engagement: 3 months
- The finance and administrative support officer’s role are to manage field team logistics, coordinate administrative and financial activities during field implementation.
- S/He will also document all necessary means of verification as required by the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The finance and administrative support officers, under the supervision of the National Finance Lead, will carry out the following:
- Carry out field team accreditation
- Provide finance and administrative support for field teams with guidance from the National office
- Assist with the preparation of routine reports.
- Coordinate all logistics for field teams.
- Prepare payment schedule and disbursement of remuneration for field staff and state team.
- Prepare the requisite financial documents ahead of meetings.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. or HND. in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive financial management experience on development projects is required.
- Experience in management and coordination of resources activities,
- Knowledge of Global Fund regulations, policies, and procedures, and familiarity with subgrants management is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with spreadsheets, are preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work independently is required.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills are required.
- Ability to communicate in English and the local language is required.
- The applicant should be resident in the selected state.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We consider equality for all to be a fundamental human right.
- We actively promote diversity and inclusion, while condemning all types of unlawful and unjust discrimination based on age, disability, gender and sexual orientation.’
- Interested applicants should apply via the application link above, fill out an online recruitment form, and upload a one-page Application Letter, along with a CV, the highest level of qualification Certificate, and a NYSC discharge certificate (where applicable).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an Interview.