Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drop-in Center Coordinator Intern
Locations: Anambra and Taraba
Department: Global Fund
- Will provide technical leadership in managing the DIC Centre and support on ART services in line with the 2020 National Treatment Guideline for HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations at the facility and community level.
- The successful candidate will be involved in strengthening entry and exit systems at the facility to ensure clients receive all treatment, care, and support, review clinical records to evaluate the necessary level of client care, document best practices, success stories, develop concept notes and research papers to improve and or extend existing studies in the management of HIV/AIDS activities.
- Also, he/she will effectively manage and supervise the DIC team members, advise project team on national and state policies, procedures and licensing requirements and ensure compliance with all requirements and/or mandatory inspections.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Degree in Nursing / Midwifery and A Degree in Public Health is an added advantage.
- Experience in providing Key Population services and or comprehensive Reproductive Health services (2years + preferable).
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS and SRH.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect.
- KP Experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 2nd August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word documentto: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.