Position Title : Document Management System – E-Filing Support Consultant
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre
Classification : Consultant/OTHER
Type of Appointment : Consultant, Six months with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 52,000 (all inclusive salary per month)
Closing Date : 07 August 2022
E-Filing is a document management system implemented by the PRISM team. The project allows users to upload digital copies of documents to SharePoint by using transaction codes in PRISM (SAP) and Fiori application. There is an RPA component to the project where the system automatically process uploaded files.
Target: E-Filing is going to be implemented to the whole of IOM. A consultant is needed to provide training regarding the project and provide support.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide training to IOM Mission users regarding E-Filing
- Create and update instructional documents on E-Filing
- Monitor and document progress of project roll-out for IOM
- Setup and maintain user accounts in PRISM for E-Filing access
- Create and maintain user access for E-Filing repository in SharePoint
- Provide on-going support for missions that are already using E-Filing
- Monitor tickets raised for E-Filing
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience: Education:
- University Degree in Information Technology or related field with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Technical skills on SAP and SharePoint
- Experienced in providing user training and user support
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 07 August 2022 with reference code CON 010/2021 Document Management System – E-Filing Support Consultant.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/con-0072022-con-0072022-document-management-system-e-filing-support-consultant-consultant
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.