A non-governmental organization working on the improvement of health equity through sustained research, program delivery, technical assistance, and education will be providing technical support through a short-term implementation engagement for the Key Population Size Estimation Study 2022.
In order to complete the field implementation process, we require the services of qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Short-term
Duration of engagement: 5 – 6 months (maximum)
- The data analyst will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the overall review of collected data as well as provide routine updates on analyzed data during project implementation.
- The candidate will provide support and ensure all required analysis meets the objectives of the KPSE study.
- S/He will also support the report writing process by providing all the necessary data presentations (e.g., graphs, charts, tables, etc.) for the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
The data analyst, under the supervision of the National Team Lead, will carry out the following:
- Daily review of uploaded data.
- Support the Data Officers in the process of data review and validation.
- Analyze data, and develop products for routine stakeholder reports.
- Provide updates with charts and tables on coverage during the field data collection process.
- Provide other support as will be required of the candidate.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MPH or M.Sc in Statistics with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in data analysis or B.Sc. or HND in Statistics with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical packages for data Analysis is highly required.
- Good understanding of key population research activities is required.
- Experience working with public health programs for key populations is an advantage.
- Experience working on donor-funded projects will be an advantage.
- Experience in using data collection tools like CS Pro, ODK, and Survey CTO is required
- Knowledge of IT packages required for public health and key population programs, as well as experience in handling tablet-related issues, will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We consider equality for all to be a fundamental human right.
- We actively promote diversity and inclusion, while condemning all types of unlawful and unjust discrimination based on age, disability, gender and sexual orientation.’
- Interested applicants should apply via the application link above, fill out an online recruitment form, and upload a one-page Application Letter, along with a CV, the highest level of qualification Certificate, and a NYSC discharge certificate (where applicable).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an Interview.