Cross River SUBEB Recruitment 2021
The Governor of Cross River, His Excellency Mr. Ben Ayade has ordered the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) to begin immediate recruitment of a total of 2,000 primary school teachers and also 500 security men across Cross River State.
The Executive Chairman of SUBEB, Dr. Stephen Odey, who has made this known at a press in Calabar on Monday, said he is out to address the insufficiency of teachers at the basic level.
“From what we noticed when we supervised our human resource audit and successive visits to all the basic schools for observation and investigation, we found out that most schools from primary one (1) to six (6) have only two or three teachers.
“This is totally unacceptable. For us to have the best and quality education, teachers are indeed the key. Based on the discussion, since October 2015 till now, the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has recorded about a thousand retirement as well as death cases, so we need to have a total replacement of these teachers.
Therefore, the board chairman has indeed commended the executive governor of Cross River State for creating such an opportunity to reduce unemployment in the state.
As a matter of fact, since the beginning of SUBEB, no governor has ever approved recruitment of about 2,500 persons in one for the SUBEB board.
Also, he said that the approval will improve the State’s basic education sector. With this, recruitment of 2,500 persons in Cross River would be taken off immediately and all candidates who met the requirements would be gainfully employed.
Cross River SUBEB Available Subjects
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Studies
Cross River SUBEB Requirements
All eligible applicants must take this section very seriously. As a matter of fact, it takes only those who met the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board SUBEB to qualify for this job position. Based on that, you must follow the outlined steps;
- All applicants must have cleared his or their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with a minimum of 5 O’level subject credit passes in one (1) sitting including math and English language respectively.
- Applicants should possess either NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. certificates to apply for the job.
- The eligible applicant should not be below 22 and above 35years old
- All applicants must be readily available to be sent to any local government across the state
- Candidates should be physically and mentally satisfied by a government hospital
How To Apply For Cross River SUBEB Recruitment
- To commence this Subeb registration, click on REGISTER through recruitment.crsubeb.com/
- Secondly, all applicants must create a SUBEB Account, accessing the SUBEB portal with your functional/accessible email address,
- If this SUBEB account is created successfully, these emails will be verified automatically and activated.
- After the activation, you are then expected to log in and start the application properly.
- Furthermore, these applications form is equally divided into four (4) parts: Job Category,
a. Academic Qualifications,
b. Work Experience, and
- All applicants must fill this form very carefully and detailed as it applies to you,
- Then, go through your filled application once again and finally SUBMIT your application.
- Furthermore, to avoid been disqualified, please make sure to provide all the basic information correctly, and you must do this explicitly as Cross River SUBEB officials will confirm every information been provided.
- To fill the O’Level section, based on the field of your interest, use either Science, Art or Commercial in the field that was provided as it applies to all applicants and input all subjects and their respective grades in the GRADE field provided and then separated by comma(,) for example. English B, Mathematics A, Physics C, Chemistry B, and so on.
- Most importantly, no applicants should apply more than once, as anyone who does so will face automatic disqualification.
- For Teachers, note that only candidates with education-related qualifications would be regarded for this recruitment exercise
- Also, for Security Men, You are also expected to carefully fill in your secondary education qualification with all subjects and also their grades input in the GRADE field and must be done in the format mentioned above
Latest Announcement For All 2021 Cross River FTS Successful Candidates
All successfully shortlisted candidates are expected to report to the Cross River SUBEB Head Office, Calabar for documentation as well as posting. This exercise will commence from 10 am daily.
All Successful candidates are therefore advised to come along with the following:
- Firstly, Two file jackets and must attach four (4) recent passports including your original Certificates as well as photocopies of all your credentials.
- Secondly, a valid ID Card recognized in Nigeria for example, Voter’s Card, your Driving License, or a National ID Card, etc.
Therefore, all candidates should appear in person for this ongoing Verification and authentication of all their credentials exercise, note that failure to do this or comply with this exercise will forfeit his or her appointment.