Solidarites International is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. SI is present in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is currently operating in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach capacities across all BAY States through its emergency component. Currently, SI carries out emergency/post – emergency programs in WASH/FSL sector in North-West Nigeria where limited actors are currently present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Complaint Mechanism Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: Projected contract duration is 6 Months – with possible extension.
Goal / Purpose
- The Complaint Mechanism Officer will ensure coherent and timely response to feedbacks and complaints from project stakeholders.
Management of Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM):
- Ensure that all information related to complaints is properly recorded and that the logbook is clean
- Follow proper implementation of CRM standard operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate focal point
- Ensure follow-up of all cases referred to the management team until the closure of the case
- Ensure proper archiving for future reference and submit timely complaints reports
- Participate in training field teams on CRM information plan
Ethic and Professional Practice:
- Display high commitment to confidentiality
- Address beneficiaries’ feedbacks and complaints in a professional manner and provide accurate information on SI programs and CRM
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
- Report any information or difficulty connected to his/her activity
- Bachelor’s Degree Social Work / Social Sciences, Project Management or related field
- At least one years’ experience in MEAL, project management, accountability to affected population management or similar position
- Good understanding of CHS standards and humanitarian accountability
- Experience in capacity building of staff
- Good computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good capacity in qualitative and quantitative data collection and data analysis
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Language: English, Hausa is a must. Understanding other local language is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select Complaint Mechanism Officer, fill the form and attach your CV and Motivation Letter.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- This position is only open to indigenes of Borno State, qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.