Position Title: Claims Processing Supervisor
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-7
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 873,739.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the Chief, Manila Financial Services and under the direct supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible on review and supervision of CAS-PC (Central Accounting Support – Claims Processing) staff on relevant global support functions for the travel claims processing, US income tax reimbursement and advances; and other administrative and accounting functions.
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School Degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience;
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting or auditing
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications; knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; capable of designing, reviewing and revising business processes to achieve efficiency.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applicationsno later than 15 December 2022.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-1082022-vn-1082022-claims-processing-supervisor-g-7-manila-global-administrative-0
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.