Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) of Lagos is a 75 years old faith-based non-governmental organisation committed to empowering young people for development of self, family and community. Through innovative programmes and projects, we impact the body, mind and spirit of young people without any form of discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager I
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the commercial investments grow.
- Your work involves careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and enhancing the operation of the organization’s commercial entities.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the Association’s commercial investments.
- Produce and deliver a Sales Action Plan (SAP) which supports the organization’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of organization’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- Managing rights and obligations under the organization’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies
- Draw up client contracts and follow-up on same to ensure quality service delivery, customer satisfaction and optimum opportunity conversion.
- Obtain customer feedback on service quality to improve business operations.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposals
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of non-physical investments as may be required.
- Conduct periodic in-house trainings for all staff under your supervision.
- Provide sound mentorship to enhance the development of subordinate staff members.
- Minimum of M.Sc/MBA in a related field.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 7 years of experience as a Business Development Manager in the real estate/financial sector.
- Experience in Non-Governmental Organization is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter / Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.