The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Auditing and reporting of the activities of assigned BSN depots, Areas offices, and the Guest House pan Nigeria
- Ensure strict compliance with BSN policies
- Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary controls put in place to detect and prevent errors and fraud early
- Report every observed variance or breach of BSN operational standard promptly and effectively.
- Must have ONLY National Diploma in Accounting and/or ATS.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in an internal Audit or Finance function in a reputable organization
- Good and practical knowledge of accounting software, preferably Sage 50
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be self-driven with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a practising and committed Christian with turning point testimonies and experiences
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate with ONLY National Diploma/or ATS will be considered.