Position Title: Accountant (Financial Reporting)
Job classification: Special Short Term (SST)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Six months with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 42,000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive Salary)
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and under the direct supervision of the CAS-Financial Reporting Supervisor, the successful candidate is responsible for the following functions:
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree in Accounting or any related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of accounting or finance including the preparation of annual financial reports and management reports
- Knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Commitment, efficiency, flexibility, self-motivation, creative thinking and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds;
- Ability to communicate effectively and draft correspondences in English; working knowledge of Spanish or French, an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 02 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0672022-dr-0672022-accountant-financial-reporting-ungraded-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.