Position Title: Accountant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff, Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special short-term ungraded, Nine Months
Closing date: 11 Aug 2022
Salary: Php 42,000.00 per month net of taxes (all inclusive salary)
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Accounting Supervisor and overall supervision of the RAS National Accounting Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide assistance to the Regional Accountants on the review of Project Financial Reports and review of Office accounts as may be assigned to ensure compliance with IOM’s overall accounting regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP;
- Experience in audit an advantage;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Knowledge in internal controls and accounting principles;
- Knowledge in accounting and financial reporting system of IOM is an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to hrmanila (at) iom.int no later than 11 August 2022. Reference code and Position Title (DR 028/2022 – Accountant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0282022-dr-0282022-accountant-ungraded-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.