Position Title: Accountant (DR 049/2022)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term, Nine Months with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 42 000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive)
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Accounting Supervisor and overall supervision of the RAS National Accounting Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible on the review of Project Financial Reports and Project balances to ensure compliance with IOM’s overall accounting regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP;
- Experience in audit an advantage;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Knowledge in internal controls and accounting principles;
- Knowledge in accounting and financial reporting system of IOM is an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications no later than 1 December 2022.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0492022-dr-0492022-accountant-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac-philippines
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and an offer will be made following the confirmation of funding.