Position Title: Accountant
Job classification: G-4
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Salary: Php 540,912 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Accounting Supervisor and overall supervision of the RAS National Accounting Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the review of Missions’ accounts including but not limited to: general accounting work, donor financial report review and endorsement, and month end review to ensure compliance with IOM’s overall accounting regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience in audit an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls;
- Knowledge in accounting and financial reporting system of IOM is an advantage
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 22 Aug 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0502022-vn-0502022-accountant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac-philippines
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.